PROJECT: PEACE PEDDLERS
A peace education program for schools.
Project: Peace Peddlers is an online peace education program designed to empower teachers and students with the knowledge and skills to peacefully resolve conflict. The program provides online training in conflict resolution and subjects related to the formation, continuation, and resolution of conflict.
- To increase awareness of conflict resolution processes, procedures, and approaches for managing conflict; causes, types, and sources of conflict; personal conflict styles; conflict triggers; and negotiation techniques.
- To build effective communication skills; emotional intelligence skills; mindfulness skills; personal conflict resolution skills; interpersonal conflict resolution skills; interest-based negotiation skills; and collaborative problem-solving skills.
- To build and improve relationships.
- To encourage the use of conflict management and conflict resolution processes; interest-based negotiation; and collaborative problem-solving.
- To improve school climate.
HOW IT WORKS
Watch the video to learn how Project: Peace Peddlers delivers online peace education to students and teachers around the globe.