PROJECT: PEACE NOW
A CONFLICT INTERVENTION PROGRAM
Project: Peace Now is an online conflict intervention program designed to address active conflict in schools. The program provides students and teachers online mediation and conflict coaching services.
- To increase awareness of online mediation and conflict coaching services
- To encourage the use of online mediation and online coaching services
- To reduce instances of school violence
- To build and improve relationships
- To improve school climate
HOW IT WORKS
Watch the video to learn how Project: Peace Now delivers online mediation and online conflict coaching to students and teachers across the globe.