Conflict Resolution & Bullying Prevention Training Program.
Power-Up™ empowers students and educators with the knowledge and skills to peacefully resolve conflict, and identify and safely stand-up to bullying. Conflict resolution and bullying prevention education is a critical component of comprehensive, school-based efforts to prevent violence, and reduce crime in schools.
- 65 online training modules for PreK-12;
- A learning-by-doing approach. The Power-Up™ curriculum provides presentation methods that engage as many learning styles as possible for a group of diverse learners;
- A scaffolding approach, widely considered to be an essential element of effective teaching. Each year, students move progressively toward stronger understanding, attaining higher levels of comprehension and skill.
Power-Up™ is grounded in educational research and is effective in:
- helping students retain information and skills;
- creating a safe and welcoming learning and teaching environment for all;
- increasing cooperative and problem-solving behavior among children, youth and adults;
- reducing violence and violence-related behavior among and between students, teachers and staff;
- reducing bullying and bullying-related behavior among and between students, teachers and staff;
- improving student participation and achievement;
- integrating conflict resolution bullying prevention concepts and skills into the curriculum;
- provide effective alternatives to punishment-based discipline programs.
Read what people are saying.